The Parani-MSP1000A is a Bluetooth Access Point. The Parani-MSP1000A bluetooth product is designed to manage up to 7 Bluetooth devices over 10/100 Base-T Ethernet network with advanced options. It incorporates Bluetooth 2.0 Protocol Stack with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) support; and transmits data from each Bluetooth terminal to a management station via TCP/IP.
- Connects Bluetooth devices to 10/100 base-T Ethernet
- Dual Ethernet Interface support
- Supports Up to 3Mbps throughput
- Ideal wireless solution for the replacement of the wired multi-port serial card
- Supports Bluetooth profiles for Serial Port, LAN Access, PAN, File Transfer and Dial up Networking
- Easy-to-use COM-Port redirector support
- Flexible TCP/UDP host mode support: Multiple host connection/data transfer
- System logging & port buffering
- Supports Python Script Engine for customization
- Supports firmware upgrade via web, hyper terminal program, software or etc.
- Supports surge protector
- Supports RFC 2217, Telnet COM Port Control Protocol