The Sena Parani-SD1000 is a class 1 type Bluetooth USB adapter for Serial Port Replacement that supports 300 meters of wireless transmission distance by default. The working distance can be further extended up to 1000 meters using an optional antenna that can be replaceable. It is suitable for industrial and special applications because it can cover longer communication distances (1000m) over other regular Bluetooth USB adapter accessories.
- Bluetooth Specification v2.0 + EDR Class 1
- Working distance (In an open field): Normally 300 meters, up to 1000m using patch antenna
- USB 2.0 interface
- Supports Windows, Linux, Mac OS and Windows CE.NET operating systems.
- No Bluetooth driver required.
- Provides transparent RS232 serial cable replacement for PC
- Supports Bluetooth Serial Port Profile (SPP)
- Supports up to 4 multiple simultaneous connections
- Interoperability with laptops, PDA terminals etc.
- Easy to use Windows configuration tool available.