The Bluetooth Parani-SD1000 is a Class1 type of Bluetooth Serial Adapter that supports 100 meters of wireless transmit distance by default. The Sena Parani-SD1000 has an extension option so that users can extend the transmit distance up to 1000 meters using optional antennas. It supports Bluetooth v2.0+EDR specification. Sena Parani-SD1000 has two battery-pack options, standard and extended battery pack. By these options, Sena's Parani-SD1000 portability is more enhanced. The Parani-SD1000 also supports up to 4 multiple simultaneous connections.
- Bluetooth Specification v2.0 + EDR
- Provides transparent RS232 serial cable replacement
- Basic Transmit Power : Max. +18dBm, EDR Transmit Power : Max. +6dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity : -88dBm(0.1%BER)
- Supports Bluetooth profiles SPP(Serial Port Profile)
- Interoperability with PDA, laptops etc.
- Supports firmware upgrade via windows-based software (ParaniUpdater)
- Working distance ( In an open field ) : Nom. 100 meters, up to 1000m using patch antenna
- Enhanced portability : standard & extended battery pack options
- Easy to use Windows configuration tool available.
- No external drivers required.