Antaira Technologies’ LNX-800AG industrial Gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch series is IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable with 8*10/100/1000Tx, making it ideal for applications that demand a high bandwidth connectivity solution.
This series provides a high EFT and ESD protection that has a dual power input with a reverse power polarity protection. In addition, the built-in relay warning function alerts maintainers when power failures occur. There is a wide operating temperature model that supports -40 to 75°C. The LNX-800AG series is an ideal solution for harsh outdoor weather environments and industrial applications.
- Supports 8-Port 10/100/1000Tx RJ45 Fast Ethernet
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 16Gbps Back Plane (Switching Fabric)
- 8K MAC Address Table
- Surge Protection: 3,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- UL Class I, Division 2 Certified
- Redundant Power Input Design: 12~48VDC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Power Failure Warning
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range - STD: -10° to 70°C, EOT: -40° to 75°C
- 5-Year Warranty