Antaira’s LNX-0601G-SFP-T industrial gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch series are IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable. The unit is designed with five gigabit Ethernet ports and one dual rate (100/1000) SFP slot, making it ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and long distance communication.
The LNX-0601G-SFP-T series provides high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. It supports the power redundancy feature using a dual power input design with reverse polarity protection.
In addition, the built-in relay warning function alerts maintainers when power failures or port breaks occur. Also, the built-in advanced broadcast storm protection feature will block any data packet that exceeds a defined limit when it arrives to a port, until the rate decreases to a lower threshold.
The LNX-0601G-SFP-T has an extended operating temperature range of -40 to 75°C. It is a perfectly designed product to fulfill any special needs of industrial automation, outdoor applications and harsh weather enviornments.
- 5-Ports 10/100/1000 Tx Fast Ethernet &1-Port SFP
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 8K MAC Address Table
- 10Kbytes Jumbo Frame Support
- Surge (EFT) Protection Support
- Ethernet ESD Protection Support
- UL Class I, Division 2 Certified
- Redundant Power Input Design: 12~48 VDC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Port Break Alarm
- IP30 Rugged Aluminum Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range - EOT: -40° to 75 °C
- 5-Year Warranty