5-Port Industrial PoE+ Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, w/4*10/100Tx (30W/Port) + 1*100Fx Multi-mode 2Km, 12VDC-36VDC
Antaira Technologies’ LNP-0501-24 series is an industrial PoE+ unmanaged Ethernet switch featuring 4*10/100Tx Fast Ethernet RJ45 ports and 1*100Fx fiber port with SC or ST type connectors and an option for multi-mode (2Km) or single-mode (30Km). Each Ethernet port supports an IEEE 802.3at high power PoE+ output up to 30W per port, making it ideal for applications that demand a PoE power source. This product series provides a low voltage input range of 12~36VDC with an internal voltage booster to support a 48VDC PoE power output.
The LNP-0501-24 series is IP30 rated and DIN-rail mountable. There are also two wide operating temperature models for either a standard temperature range (STD: -10°C to 70°C) or an extended temperature range (EOT: -40°C to 75°C).
It also provides Ethernet connectivity with PoE functions and a fiber connection for mobile surveillance applications utilizing a low voltage power source as a battery, and for any other industrial automation field sites needing a 24VDC power source, such as, security surveillance, traffic monitoring systems, oil/gas and mining, facility management for power/utility, water wastewater treatment plants, and lastly, automated production lines in factory automation.
- Network broadcast storm protection
- 4-Port IEEE 802.3at compliant PoE+ Function with 30W/Port
- 1-Port 100Fx SC/ST type connector (Multi / Single mode)
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 2K MAC Address Table
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC support
- UL Class I, Division 2 Certified
- Redundant Power Input Design – 12~36VDC
- Built-in 1 relay output for Port Break Alarm
- IP30 Rugged Aluminum Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount support
- Operating Temperature range - STD: -10° to 70° C, EOT: -40° to 75° C
- 5-Year Warranty
Antaira's industrial 10/100TX unmanaged PoE Ethernet switches offer anywhere from 5 to 26 port power over Ethernet (PoE) plug and play networking solutions.