Antaira Technologies’ New MSC-104CL is a high performance RS232/422/485 3-in-1 multiple serial I/O card. Each port can be individually set in RS232, RS422, RS485-4wire or RS485-2wire mode. The card is fully PCI Plug-and-Play compatible and no IRQ and I/O address conflict; and it comes with complete software drivers to support most of the major operating systems.
The item will also include with an external DB44M-to-4xDB9M fan out octopus cable. It provides FIFO size up to 256-byte, software and hardware flow control feature. The MSC-104CL is an ideal Serial COM Ports expansion solution for any Host Computers in any industrial serial applications.
- Fully PCI Bus 2.3 and PCI Power Management 1.1 Compliant
- Supports 4 RS232/422/485 serial ports over a PCI Slot
- Supports low profile form factor by an optional short bracket
- Independent mode-selection DIP switch pins for each port
- Supports RS232, RS422, RS485-4wire and RS485-2wire modes
- ±15kV IEC1000-4-2 ESD Protection for RS-232 I/O's
- Supports both 3.3V and 5V PCI Slots
- 256-byte deep FIFO per transmitter and receiver
- Supports 5V or 12V over DB44 connector pins, the Fan out Octopus Cable Supplies it to DB9 Connectors
- Software/Hardware Flow Control & Xoff Re-Transmit Function
- Supports Win98/ME, 2K, 2003, XP, Vista, Win7, 8, 8.1 and Linux
- 5-Year Warranty