12-Port Industrial Gigabit Light Layer 3 Managed Ethernet Switch, w/10*10/100/1000Tx + 2*100/1000 SFP; EOT: -40 to 75C
Overview of the Antaira LMX-1202G-SFP-T 12-Port Industrial Managed Switch, Gigabit, 2 Fiber Ports
12-Port Industrial Gigabit Managed Switch w/ 2 Fiber | Antaira
Antaira’s LMX-1202G-SFP-T is a 12-port industrial gigabit Light Layer 3 managed Ethernet switch that is embedded with 10*10/100/1000Tx Fast Ethernet ports and two dual rate (100/1000X) SFP slots. This model is a fully manageable industrial Ethernet switch pre-loaded with standard Light Layer 3 network management software. It supports Jumbo Frame and wide bandwidth for data transmission and has sufficient port counts for any edge level connectivity solutions.
The LMX-1202G-SFP-T has a compact form factor design with an IP30 rating, DIN-rail mounting, and standard operating temperature support from -40°C to 75°C. It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial networking application within factory automation, ITS, power/utility, water wastewater, or any other outdoor or harsh environment.
- Supports 10*10/100/1000Tx Fast Ethernet Ports and 2*100/1000 SFP Slots
- Network Redundancy Support: RSTP/MSTP, and G.8032 ERPS (Recovery Time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1/v2, up to 1024 Groups
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS/ToS
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1/v2c/v3
- System Warning Setting for Automatic Warning through E-Mail
- Redundant Power Input Design – 12~48VDC
- Housing: Metal IP 30 Rated; DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Extended Operating Temperature: -40°C to 75°C
- 5-Year Warranty