6-Port Industrial Gigabit Managed Ethernet Switch, w/5*10/100/1000Tx + 1*100/1000 SFP Slot
Overview of the Antaira LMX-0601G-SFP 6-Port Industrial Ethernet Switch, Gigabit, 1 Fiber Port
6-Port Industrial Managed Ethernet Switch w/ 1 Fiber Port|Antaira
Antaira’s LMX-0601G-SFP series is a 6-port industrial managed Ethernet switch that is embedded with five gigabit Ethernet ports and one dual rate (100/1000) SFP slots for fiber connection. This series is a fully manageable industrial Ethernet switch pre-loaded with standard Layer 2 network management software, and supports a user friendly web console interface for easy configuration.
The LMX-0601G-SFP series is IP30 rated, DIN-rail mountable, and has two wide operating temperature models for either a standard temperature range ( STD: -10°C to 70°C) or an extended temperature range (EOT: -40°C to 75°C). It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial networking application within factory automation, ITS, power/utility, water wastewater, and any other outdoor or harsh environment.
- Supports 5*10/100/1000Tx Fast Ethernet ports and 1*100/1000 SFP Slot
- Network Redundancy Support: RSTP/MSTP, and G.8032 ERPS (Recovery Time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1/v2, up to 256 Groups
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS/ToS
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1/v2c
- System Warning Setting for Automatic Warning through E-Mail
- Redundant Power Input Design – 12~48VDC
- Housing: Metal IP 30 Rated; DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature - STD: -10~70C
- 5-Year Warranty