20-Port Industrial Gigabit PoE+ Light Layer 3 Managed Ethernet Switch, with 8*10/100/1000Tx (30W/Port) and 12*100/1000 SFP Slots
Overview of the Antaira LMP-2012G-SFP 20-Port Industrial Managed Switch, Gigabit, PoE
20-Port Industrial Managed PoE Gigabit Switch w/ Fiber | Antaira
Antaira Technologies’ LMP-2012G-SFP is a 20-port industrial Gigabit managed Ethernet switch that is embedded with 8*10/100/1000Tx Ethernet ports that support IEEE 802.af/at for a maximum of 30W/port and 12*100/1000 SFP slots. The LMP-2012G-SFP is a fully manageable light layer 3 Ethernet switch that is pre-loaded with a user-friendly web management console design. It supports the ring network redundancy function using the market’s open standard ITU-T G.8032 ERPS (Ethernet Ring Protection Switch) protocol that has a <50ms network recovery time. The advanced network filtering and security functions, such as, IGMP, VLAN, QoS, SNMP, port lock, RMON, Modbus TCP, and 802.1X/HTTPS/SSH/SSL increase determinism and improve network management for remote SCADA systems or control networks.
The LMP-2012G-SFP is IP30 rated and DIN-rail mountable. There are also a standard temperature range (STD: -10°C to 65°C). It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for industrial networking applications, such as, power/utility, water wastewater, oil/gas/mining, factory automation, security surveillance within transportation, ITS and any other outdoor or harsh environment.
- Supports 8*10/100/1000Tx Gigabit Ethernet with IEEE 802.3af/at Compliant PoE+ (30W/Port) and 12*100/1000 SFP Slots
- Network Redundancy Support: STP/RSTP/MSTP, and G.8032 ERPS (Recovery Time <50ms)
- Supports IPv4/IPv6, and DHCP Option 66/67/82
- Supports Modbus/TCP Protocol for Device Management and Monitoring
- IGMP v1/v2 for Multicast Traffic Filtering
- QoS (IEEE 802.1p/1Q), CoS/ToS to Increase Determinism
- IEEE802.1Q VLAN for Easy Network Planning
- Enhanced Network Security with IEEE802.1X, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, HTTPS, and SSH/SSL
- Auto Warning by Exception through Relay Output
- Operating Temperature Range – STD: -10°C to 65°C
- 5-Year Warranty