7-Port Industrial Gigabit PoE+ Light Layer 3 Managed Ethernet Switch, w/4*10/100/1000Tx (30W/port), 1*10/100/1000Tx, and 2*100/1000 SFP Slots; 12~55VDC Power Input; EOT: -40° ~ 75°C; Version 2 Hardware
Overview of the Antaira LMP-0702G-SFP-24-T-V2 7-Port Industrial Managed Switch, PoE, 12-36VDC
7-Port Industrial Gigabit PoE Switch, 12-36VDC | Antaira
Antaira Technologies’ LMP-0702G-SFP-24-T-V2 is a 7-port industrial Gigabit PoE+ managed Ethernet switch embedded with 4*10/100/1000Tx Ethernet ports that support IEEE802.3at/af for a maximum of 30W/port, 1*10/100/1000Tx Gigabit Ethernet port, and 2*100/1000 dual rate SFP slots for fiber connection. The LMP-0702G-SFP-24-T-V2 is a fully manageable Light Layer 3 Ethernet switch that is pre-loaded with a user-friendly web management console design. It supports the ring network redundancy function using the market’s open standard ITU-T G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switch (ERPS) protocol that has a <50ms network recovery time. The advanced network filtering and security functions, such as IGMP, VLAN, QoS, SNMP, RMON, Modbus TCP, and 802.1X/HTTPS/SSH/SSL increase determinism and improve network management for remote SCADA systems or control networks.
The LMP-0702G-SFP-24-T-V2 is IP30 rated and DIN-rail mountable. It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for industrial networking applications, such as power/utility, water wastewater, oil/gas/mining, factory automation, security surveillance, ITS and any other outdoor or harsh environment.
Version 2 hardware is compatible with the latest Light Layer 3 firmware which permits static routes between VLANs.
- Supports 4*10/100/1000Tx IEEE 802.3at/af Compliant with 30W/Port, 1*10/100/1000Tx RJ45 Port, and 2*100/1000 SFP Slots
- Network Redundancy Support: RSTP/MSTP, and G.8032 ERPS v1/v2 (Recovery Time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1/v2/v3, up to 1024 Groups
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS/ToS
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1/v2c
- Power Input: 12~55VDC in 6-Pin Terminal Block
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- IP30 Protection
- DIN-Rail or Wall Mountable
- Operating Temperature Range – EoT: -40° to 75°C
- 5-Year Warranty