6-Port Industrial PoE+ Light Layer 3 Managed Ethernet Switches, with 4*10/100Tx (30W/Port) + 2*10/100Tx, 48~55VDC - Version 2 hardware
Antaira’s LMP-0600-V2 series is a 6-port industrial PoE+ Light Layer 3 managed Ethernet switch that is IEEE 802.3at
complaint and is embedded with 4*10/100Tx Ethernet ports that support IEEE802.3at/af for a maximum of 30
watts per port, and 2*10/100Tx Fast Ethernet ports.
The LMP-0600-V2 series is a fully manageable industrial Ethernet switch that supports the standard Light Layer 3 Ethernet configurable settings with a pre-loaded web console. This product series is IP30 rated and DIN-rail mountable and provides operating temperature range models in STD: -10°C to 70°C, and EOT: -40°C to 75°C. It also provides a high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial networking application in factory automation, ITS, power/utility, water wastewater treatment plants, or any outdoor or harsh environment.
Version 2 hardware is compatible with the latest Light Layer 3 firmware which permits static routes between VLANs.
- Supports 4*10/100Tx IEEE 802.3at/af Compliant with
30W/Port, and 2*10/100Tx Fast Ethernet Ports
- Network Redundancy Support: RSTP/MSTP, and
G.8032 ERPS (Recovery Time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Serial, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1/v2, up to 256 Groups
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS/ToS
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1/v2c
- PoE Ping Alarm Function for PoE Ports Power Recycle
- System Warning Setting for Automatic Warning through
- Redundant Power Input Design - 48~55VDC
- Housing: Metal IP 30 rated; DIN-Rail and Wall Mount
- Operating Temperature - STD: -10~70C
- 5-Year Warranty
Antaira's industrial managed 10/100TX PoE switches boast a variety of PoE features such as scheduled power cycles, power budgeting, and port settings in addition to light layer 3 network management and network redundancy support found in industrial managed switches. These managed 10/100TX PoE switches have Ethernet ports that support IEEE802.3at/af for a maximum of 30W/port. These devices maintain optimal performance at high temperatures and are utilized in a wide range of industrial applications. Customers choose our products due to their high EFT and ESD protection in industrial networking applications such as factory automation, ITS, water/wastewater, security control systems, and more.