16-Port Industrial M12 IP67 Waterproof Gigabit Light Layer 3 Managed Ethernet Switch, with 16*10/100/1000Tx M12 Connectors (X-Coded)
Overview of the Antaira LMX-1600G-M12-67 16-Port Industrial Managed Ethernet Switch, M12, Gigabit
16-Port Industrial M12 Gigabit Managed Switch | Antaira
Antaira Technologies’ LMX-1600G-M12-67 is a 16-port managed gigabit Ethernet switch, which provides 16*10/100/1000 Base-T(X). LMX-1600G-M12-67 is full manageable light layer 3 Ethernet switch series and supports power inputs redundancy. LMX-1600G-M12-67 offers standardized network redundancy ITU-T G.8032 ERPS v2 (Ethernet Ring Protection Switch) protocol, providing <50ms recovery time to the network.
LMX-1600G-M12-67 provides comprehensive network security and management capability by supporting Multi-user account, IGMP, GVRP, VLAN, QoS, SNMP, RADIUS, TACACS+, Aggregation (Static, LACP), SSH, SSL, IP source guard to create a highly-secured network environment. For power saving purpose, assuring PD priority and enhancing security level of the network.
LMX-1600G-M12-67 is an M12 IP67 industrial gigabit Ethernet switch that meets the high-reliability requirements demanded by industrial applications. Its M12 connectors ensure a tight and robust connection and it guarantees reliable operation on applications that are subject to high vibration and shock in dust, liquid or gas laden environments. Being able to operate under the standard temperature range from -10°C to 65°C, the LMX-1600G-M12-67 can be installed in almost any harsh environment.
- 16-Port 10/100/1000Base-T(X) Ethernet
- Multi-user account for security
- Bypass design for Daisy Chain Redundancy
- Configuration: http, https, CLI Command, Telnet, SNMP, SSH
- Network redundancy support: G.8032 ERPS v2 / STP / RSTP / MSTP
- Supports Static routes for routing function
- Supports RADIUS, TACACS+ authentication protocol
- Supports QoS, LACP bandwidth control
- Supports VLAN, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, ACL, IP source guard for Ethernet security
- Redundant power inputs design
- Operating Temperature Range – STD: -10°C to 65°C
- 5-Year Warranty