Antaira Technologies’ IMC-C1000-SFP series is a compact IP30 rated gigabit Ethernet-to-Fiber industrial media converter featuring a 10/100/1000TX Ethernet port and a dual rate 100/1000 SFP slot. It is perfectly designed to fulfill industrial applications that require distance extension and high bandwidth capabilities. This small form factor is ideal for saving space in outdoor applications such as factory automation, security, ITS transportation, power/utility, water wastewater treatment plants, and any other extreme ambient weather environments.
The IMC-C1000-SFP series has a built-in “Link Fault Pass Through” (LFP) and “Far End Fault” (FEF) function with 12~48VDC redundant power inputs with reverse polarity and overload current protection. This industrial media converter series supports DIN-rail as well as wall mountable orientations and provides an extended operating temperature of -40°C to 80°C.
- Compact UTP to Gigabit Fiber Industrial Media Converter
- RJ-45 Port Support Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Auto Negotiation Speed, Half/Full Duplex
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- Built-in Link Loss Forwarding (LLF) & Link-Fault-Pass-Through (LFP)
- Jumbo Frame: 9Kbytes
- Wide-range Redundant Power Design
- Power Polarity Reverse Protection
- Overload Current Protection
- DIN-Rail or Wall Mountable
- IP30 Protection
- Extended Operating Temperature -40° ~ 80° C
- 5-Year Warranty