Antaira Technologies’ IMC-C100-ST-M-T series is a compact IP30 rated Ethernet-to-Fiber media converter featuring a 10/100TX Ethernet port and a fixed fiber interface supporting ST or SC connectors depending on the model. There are Multi-Mode and Single-Mode models to support applications with a variety of fiber distances and types. It is designed to fulfill industrial applications that require fiber optic distance extension while using minimal space.
The IMC-C100-ST-M-T series has a built-in “Link Fault Pass Through” (LFP) and “Far End Fault” (FEF) function with 12~48VDC redundant power inputs with reverse polarity and overload current protection. This product series supports DIN-Rail as well as wall mountable orientations and provides an operating temperature range in EOT: -40°C to 80°C.
- 1*10/100Tx Fast Ethernet
- 1*100Fx SC/ST Connector (Multi / Single-Mode)
- RJ45 Port Support Auto MDI / MDI-X Function
- Auto Negotiation Speed, Half / Full Duplex
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- Built-in Link Fault Pass Through (LFP)
- Built-in Far End Fault (FEF)
- Wide-Range Redundant Power Design
- Redundant Power Input: 12~48VDC
- Power Polarity Reverse Protection
- Overload Current Protection
- DIN-Rail or Wall Mountable
- IP30 Protection
- 5-Year Warranty