1.25 Gigabit Fiber SFP Transceiver WDM-A, MM / LC / 550M TX:1310nm RX:1550nm, 0°C~70°C
Overview of the Antaira WDM-A SFP-WA-M 125M to 1.25Gb/s Fiber SFP Transceiver, WDM-A
SFP-WA-M Gb Fiber SFP Transceiver, WDM-A, 550M | Antaira
The SFP-WA-M is the high performance and cost-effective module for serial optical data communication applications specified for multimode of multi-rate from 125M to 1.25 Gb/s. It operates with +3.3V power supply. The module is intended for multimode fiber, operates at a nominal wavelength of Tx: 1310nm / Rx: 1550nm and complies with Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP). Each module consists of a transmitter optical subassembly, a receiver optical subassembly and an electrical subassembly. All of them are housed in a metal package and the combination produces a reliable component.
The module is a multimode fiber connector transceiver designed for use in Gigabit Ethernet applications and to provide IEEE-802.3z compliant link for 1.25Gb/s intermediate reach applications. The characteristics are performed in accordance with Telcordia Specification GR-468-CORE.
- 1310nm FP LD
- Multi Data Rate: from 125M to 1.25Gbps, NRZ
- Single +3.3V Power Supply
- RoHS Compliant and Lead-free
- AC/AC Differential Electrical Interface
- Compliant with Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP)
- Single LC Connector
- Compliance with specifications for IEEE-802.3z Gigabit Ethernet at 1.25 Gbps
- Compliance with ANSI specifications for Fibre Channel applications at 1.06 Gbps
- Eye Safety
- Designed to meet Laser Class 1 comply with EN60825-1