12-Port Industrial PoE+ Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, w/8*10/100/1000Tx (30W/Port), 2*10/100/1000Tx + 2*100/1000 SFP Slots
Overview of the Antaira LNP-1202G-SFP 12-Port Industrial Unmanaged Switch, Gigabit, PoE
12-Port Industrial Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch | Antaira
Antaira’s LNP-1202G-SFP industrial PoE+ gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch is IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable. The unit is designed with 10 gigabit Ethernet ports of which 8 ports support IEEE 802.3at (PoE+) with a maximum of 30W/Port; and has two dual rate (100/1000) SFP slots, making it ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and long distance communication.
This product provides high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. It supports a power redundancy feature using a dual power input design with reverse polarity protection. In addition, the built-in relay warning function alerts maintainers when power failures occur.
The LNP-1202G-SFP has an operating temperature range of -10 to 70°C and is perfectly designed to fulfill any special needs for industrial automation, outdoor applications or harsh weather environments.
- Supports 8*10/100/1000Tx (30W/Port), 2*10/100/1000Tx + 2*100/1000 SFP ports
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 24Gbps Back-Plane (Switching Fabric)
- 8K MAC Address Table
- 9.6Kbytes Jumbo Frame Support
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- UL Class I, Division 2 Certified
- Redundant Power Input Design: 48~55VDC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Power Failure Detection
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range: -10° to 70° C
- 5-Year Warranty