12-Port Industrial PoE+ Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, w/ 8*10/100/1000Tx (30W/Port), 2*10/100/1000Tx + 2*100/1000 SFP Slots, 48~55VDC
Antaira’s LNP-1202G-SFP industrial PoE+ gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch is IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable. The unit is designed with 10 gigabit Ethernet ports of which 8 ports support IEEE 802.3at (PoE+) with a maximum of 30W/Port; and has two dual rate (100/1000) SFP slots, making it ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and long distance communication.
This product provides high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. It supports a power redundancy feature using a dual power input design with reverse polarity protection. In addition, the built-in relay warning function alerts maintainers when power failures occur.
The LNP-1202G-SFP has an operating temperature range of -10 to 70°C and is perfectly designed to fulfill any special needs for industrial automation, outdoor applications or harsh weather environments.
- Supports 8*10/100/1000Tx (30W/Port), 2*10/100/1000Tx + 2*100/1000 SFP ports
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 24Gbps Back-Plane (Switching Fabric)
- 8K MAC Address Table
- 9.6Kbytes Jumbo Frame Support
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- UL Class I, Division 2 Certified
- Redundant Power Input Design: 48~55VDC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Power Failure Detection
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range: -10° to 70° C
- 5-Year Warranty
Antaira's industrial unmanaged PoE gigabit switches offer a wide range of power over Ethernet plug-and-play models that boast low to high port counts, fiber connectivity, wide temperature ratings, and IEEE 802.3at/af compliant, perfect for any industrial PoE application needing large bandwidth. Enjoy the convenience and flexibility of DIN rail mounting capabilities with a standard operating temperature range between -10 and 70 degrees Celsius. If you have any questions about our industrial unmanaged PoE gigabit switches, please contact our team today.