8-Port Industrial PoE+ Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, with 8*10/100/1000Tx (30W/Port), 48~55VDC Power Input
Antaira Technologies’ LNP-0800G is an 8-port industrial PoE+ gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch that supports 8*10/100/1000Tx Ethernet ports. The LNP-0800G is a backward compliant PoE+ switch that will support IEEE 802.3af/at standards providing a maximum of 30 watts per port with an input voltage of 48~55VDC.
Antaira’s LNP-0800G has been specifically designed for rugged and harsh environmental deployments. This product series is housed in a hardened IP30-rated metal enclosure that includes DIN-rail and wall mounting hardware. There is a standard temperature range (STD: -10°C to 65°C). The LNP-0800G also provides high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial networking application within factory automation, ITS (including on-vehicle), solar, security, or any other outdoor or harsh environment.
- Supports 8*10/100/1000Tx IEEE 802.3af/at Compliant with 30W/Port
- Supports 9.6Kbytes Jumbo Frame
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- Power Input: 48~55VDC in 6-Pin Terminal Block
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Power Failure Warning
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature - STD: -10°C to 65°C
- 5-Year Warranty