12-Port Industrial Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, with 8*10/100/1000Tx (30W/Port), 2*1G SFP Slots, and 2*10G SFP+ Slots
Overview of the Antaira LNP-1204G-10G-SFP 12-Port Industrial Unmanaged Switch, 10 Gigabit, PoE
12-Port Industrial 10G PoE+ Unmanaged Switch | Antaira
Antaira Technologies’ LNP-1204G-10G-SFP are industrial gigabit PoE+ unmanaged Ethernet switches featuring 8*10/100/1000Tx Gigabit Ethernet ports that support IEEE802.3at for a maximum of 30W/port. The LNP-1204G-10G-SFP has 2*1G SFP slots and 2*10G SFP+ slots that provide options for long-distance fiber connections. These Ethernet switches are designed with high EFT and ESD protection and support standard operating temperatures from -40° to 65°C.
The LNP-1204G-10G-SFP are IP30 rated and DIN-rail mountable. They also provide Ethernet connectivity with PoE functions for outdoor or harsh industrial automation application environments, such as security surveillance, ITS-traffic monitoring systems, oil/gas and mining, facility management for power/utility, water wastewater treatment plants, and lastly, automated production lines in factory automation.
- Supports 8*10/100/1000Tx IEEE 802.3af/at Compliant with 30W/Port, 2*1G SFP Slots, and 2*10G SFP+ Slots
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 60Gbps Back-Plane (Switching Fabric)
- 16K MAC Address Table
- 10Kbytes Jumbo Frame Support
- Redundant Power Input Design: 48~55VDC
- Bult-in 1 Relay Output for Power Failure Warning
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support Included
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C~65°C
- 5-Year Warranty