2-Port RS232/422/485 PCI Express Card w/Surge and Isolation
Overview of the Antaira MSC-202C-SI 2-Port Serial Express Card
2-Port Serial Express Card | Antaira
Antaira Technologies’ MSC-202C-SI is a 2-port RS232/422/485 3-in-1 PCI Express Card with isolation and surge protection.
The MSC-202C-SI is a multi-protocol RS232/422/485 3-in-1 serial PCI card that is designed for a laptop, PC, thin client, POS, or server to provide instant COM port expansion via the PCI Express Bus (PCIe). It is compatible with legacy serial devices which are commonly used with instrumentation, industrial automation, point-of-sale and factory automation applications.
Each serial port provides a 2,500Vrms isolation and 15KV ESD surge protection. It is designed to prevent the ground loop issue which is usually caused by a ground potential difference that likely exists between connected devices.
The MSC-202C-SI supports complete drivers for comprehensive platforms such as Windows, Windows embedded, Mac OS, Linux, Android and many more. It backs your application and enables your success with its reliable hardware and consistent software support.
The PCI Express card is the most popular native expansion bus for modern computers, and with the complete software from the MSC-202C-SI, it provides an ideal solution for adding serial devices to your applications.
- Full x1 PCI Express Throughput, 250Mbytes/sec
- Fully Compliant with PCI Express Base Specifications, Revision 1.0a
- Supports 2*RS232/422/485 Ports and 2.5KVrms Isolation and 15KV ESD Surge Protection
- 4 Modes: RS232, RS422, 4-Wire and 2-Wire RS485
- 2K-Byte Deep Data Buffers per Transmitter and Receiver
- Baud Rate from 110bps to 921.6Kbps
- Automated Out-of-Band Flow Control using CTS#RTS# and/or DSR#DTR#
- Operating System Support: Windows 2000, Server 2003, Server 2008, XP. XP 64-bit, Vista, Vista 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.x, Windows 10, XP Embedded, Windows CE 4.2, 5.0, 5.2, 6.0, Mac OS-X, Linux (2.6.9 or later) and Android Version 3.2 or Above
- 5-Year Warranty