Antaira Technologies’ ARX-7235-AC-PD-T is designed for industrial and enterprise outdoor wireless access applications. Embedded with the Qualcomm IPQ4029 SoC chipset, it boasts network robustness, stability, and wider network coverage. Based on IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, the access point supports high-speed data transmission of up to 867Mbps.
The ARX-7235-AC-PD-T is capable of operating in different modes, which makes it suitable for a wide variety of wireless applications including long-distance deployments. With the extended operating temperature range of -40°C to 70°C and the metal housing IP67 rated, this wireless access point is built for outdoor applications to withstand extreme weather conditions and temperatures.
- High Speed WLAN Supports Up to 867Mbps
- Dual Band (2.4GHz/5GHz concurrent)
- Industrial MIMO Wireless Solution (Dual 2Tx/2Rx)
- Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- PD (Powered Device) IEEE 802.3af/at Compliant
- Supports Ethernet Gigabit WAN/LAN Port
- Qualcomm IPQ4029 SoC
- Tx Power 25dBm for 2.4GHz/5GHz
- WPA, WPA2, WPA3, WEP, TKIP, AES
- IP67 Metal Housing
- Pole and Wall Mountable
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to 70°C
- 5-Year Warranty