Industrial Outdoor IP67 Metal Housing IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wireless Access Point / Client / Bridge / Repeater / Router / NAT / VPN with PoE PD; EOT: -40°C to 70°C
Overview of the Antaira ARX-7235-AC-PD-T Industrial Outdoor Wireless AP
Antaira Technologies’ ARX-7235-AC-PD-T is designed for industrial and enterprise outdoor wireless access applications. Embedded with the Qualcomm IPQ4029 SoC chipset, it boasts network robustness, stability, and wider network coverage. Based on IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, the access point supports high-speed data transmission of up to 867Mbps.
The ARX-7235-AC-PD-T is capable of operating in different modes, which makes it suitable for a wide variety of wireless applications including long-distance deployments. With the extended operating temperature range of -40°C to 70°C and the metal housing IP67 rated, this wireless access point is built for outdoor applications to withstand extreme weather conditions and temperatures.
This industrial wireless device is compatible with Antaira's ConnectVPN system and also includes the 1:1 NAT feature. Antaira's NAT routers allow for easy connection between public and private networks for machines or systems with the same IP address range. NAT routers can be used to conceal the identity of an IP address block being used on a network.
- High Speed WLAN Supports Up to 867Mbps
- Dual Band (2.4GHz/5GHz concurrent)
- Industrial MIMO Wireless Solution (Dual 2Tx/2Rx)
- Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- PD (Powered Device) IEEE 802.3af/at Compliant
- Supports Ethernet Gigabit WAN/LAN Port
- Qualcomm IPQ4029 SoC
- Tx Power 25dBm for 2.4GHz/5GHz
- WPA, WPA2, WPA3, WEP, TKIP, AES
- IP67 Metal Housing
- Pole and Wall Mountable
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to 70°C
- 5-Year Warranty