Antaira Technologies’ AMS-7131 Series is a single radio industrial 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless LAN access point. Embedded with the Atheros XSPAN family chipset, it boasts network robustness, stability, and a wider network coverage with a very low voltage input of 9V. Based on IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n, the access point supports high-speed data transmission of up to 300MBps.
The AMS-7131 series is capable of operating in different modes which makes it suitable for a wide variety of wireless applications including long-distance deployments. The unit also allows the user to position the wireless antenna in a better signal-broadcasting location for improved wireless coverage and signal strength or simply in a more convenient location.
- Industrial 2x2 MIMO
- Supports IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Supports 2*10/100Base-TX WAN/LAN port
- Tx Power 22 dB for 2.4GHz
- Tx Power 19 bB for 5GHz
- WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES
- Power Input: 9~48VDC in 6-pin terminal block
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- IP30 Protection
- DIN-Rail or Wall Mountable
- Operating Temperature Range – STD: 0° to 60°C
- 5-Year Warranty