The Sena Parani-SD1100 is a Class1 type of Bluetooth Serial Adapter that supports 100 meters of wireless transmit distance by default. The Sena Parani-SD1100 has an extension option so that users can extend the transmit distance up to 1000 meters using optional antennas. It supports the Bluetooth v2.0+EDR specification. The Parani-SD1100 also supports up to 4 multiple simultaneous connections. The Parani-SD1100 unit does not come with an antenna or accessories, such as a USB-power cord or AC wall power cord.
- Provides transparent RS422/485 serial cable replacement
- Bluetooth Specification v2.0 + EDR
- Supports up to 4 multiple simultaneous connections
- Basic Transmit Power : Max. +18dBm, EDR Transmit Power : Max. +6dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity : -88dBm(0.1%BER)
- Supports Bluetooth profiles SPP(Serial Port Profile)
- Interoperability with PDA, laptops etc.
- Supports firmware upgrade via windows-based software (ParaniUpdater)
- Working distance ( In an open field ) : Nom. 100 meters, up to 1000m using patch antenna
- Easy to use Windows configuration tool available
- No external drivers required