5-Port Industrial Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, w/1*100Fx (SC) Multi-Mode 2Km
Overview of the Antaira LNX-0501-M 5-Port, Industrial Unmanaged Switch, Multi-mode
5-Port Industrial Unmanaged Ethernet Switch w/ 1 Fiber | Antaira
Antaira’s LNX-0501 series switches are smart 5-port Industrial Unmanaged Ethernet Switches supporting 4-Port 10/100Tx Fast Ethernet and 1-Port 100Fx of SC or ST type connector and support Multi-mode in 2Km, or Single-mode in 30Km.
The LNX-0501 series switches support 12~48VDC power inputs. This series of switches offer an Extended Operating Temperature model (w/-T) which supports -40°C ~ 75°C. It supports IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3x with 10/100BTx, full or half duplex, MDI/MDI-X auto sensing to provide an economical solution for the Industrial Ethernet Network.
In addition, the Network Broadcast Storm Protection and built-in relay warning function alerts network engineers when power failures or port breaks occur.
- Network broadcast storm protection
- 4-Port 10/100Tx Fast Ethernet
- 1-Port 100Fx SC type connector (Multi-mode)
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 2K MAC Address Table
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC support
- UL Class I, Division 2 Certified
- Redundant Power Input Design – 12~48VDC
- Built-in 1 relay output for Port Break Alarm
- IP30 Rugged Aluminum Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount support
- Operating Temperature range - STD: -10° to 70° C, EOT: -40° to 75° C
- 5-Year Warranty
Antaira's industrial 10/100TX unmanaged multi-port Ethernet switches offer anywhere from five to 26 ports for non-PoE plug and play networking applications. 10/100TX Ethernet provides instant connectivity that is ideal for small to medium networks. Every multi-port industrial Ethernet switch in this collection is designed to withstand harsh conditions in any factory, substation, or outdoor environment you put it. On top of fast Ethernet ports, these devices also offer DIN rail or wall mounting capabilities, extensive port configurations, copper or fiber-optic connections, and more. Call our team today to learn more.