6-Port Industrial PoE+ Gigabit Managed Ethernet Switch, w/4*10/100/1000Tx (30W/Port) + 1*10/100/1000Tx + 1*100/1000 SFP Slot, 48~55VDC
Antaira’s LMP-0601G-SFP series is a 6-port industrial PoE+ gigabit managed Ethernet switch that is embedded with 4*10/100/1000Tx Ethernet ports that support IEEE802.3at/af for a maximum of 30 watts per port, 1*10/100/1000Tx Fast Ethernet port, and 1*100/1000 dual rate SFP slot for fiber connection.
The LMP-0601G-SFP series is a fully manageable industrial Ethernet switch pre-loaded with standard Layer 2 network management software, and supports a user friendly web console interface for easy configuration. This product series is IP30 rated, DIN-rail mountable, and has two wide operating temperature models for either a standard temperature range ( STD: -10°C to 70°C) or an extended temperature range (EOT: -40°C to 75°C). It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial networking application within factory automation, ITS, power/utility, water wastewater, and any other outdoor or harsh environment.
- Supports 4*10/100/1000Tx IEEE 802.3at/af Compliant with 30W/Port, + 1*10/100/1000Tx, and 1*100/1000 SFP Slot
- Network Redundancy Support: RSTP/MSTP, and TG.8032 ERPS (Recovery Time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1/v2, up to 256 Groups
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS/ToS
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1/v2c
- System Warning Setting for Automatic Warning through Email
- Redundant Power Input Design: 48~55VDC
- Housing: Metal IP 30 Rated; DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature - STD: -10~70C
- 5-Year Warranty