Smart Grid Communication Network Equipment for Power and Utility Applications
Monitor diagnostics and maintain a solar generating field from a central location.
- Provide stable and no data loss transmissions over long distances
- Improve operational management
- Provide real-time data access in order to closely monitor uptime and power output from remote locations
Remote monitoring, access, and control of bay level equipment within a power substation.
- Support real-time seamless data transmission
- Ability to overcome harsh environments found in substation applications
- A hardened and reliable network infrastructure
- Ability to bring legacy serial IEDs, Meters from transformer protection systems to the network
Wind Turbine Monitoring
Link wind turbine controllers to a central server for monitoring and control purposes on a wind farm.
- Non-stop and reliable Ethernet infrastructure network with secure data communication and fast fault network recovery capabilities
- Fiber link connections for longer and noise-immune transmissions
- Wide operating temperature range and compact design for field site cabinet installation