The oil and gas industry makes up the world’s largest energy supply. From market research to advancement in drilling, constructing reliable and efficient oil and gas networking equipment to monitor control systems is critical in the oil and gas industry.
Safely monitor and control devices on an offshore platform via a control room.
- Continuous monitoring of devices and the ability to support high bandwidths
- Wide operating temperature for reliability in harsh environments
- Wireless link across oil platform
Reliably and securely network and monitor a pipeline from a central control room.
- Provide remote monitoring, access and control of field site equipment, and surveillance capability of pipelines from control center
- Network equipment that is suitable for wide temperature, high humidity, dust and even explosive environments
- Fiber optics for long distance transmission of data across miles