The USB-HUB7K-V2 is a USB2.0 Hub that complies with the Universal Serial Bus (USB) Specifications Revision 1.1 and works up to 5Gbps. It provides 7 downstream facing ports with standard A-type USB2.0 connectors.
With a Terminus FE2.1 USB controller, it's backwards compatible with any one of the downstream ports connected to a USB1.1 or 2.0 compliant device.
The USB-HUB7K-V2 also provides a unique feature that works in bus-powered mode without an external AC power adapter. ItÂ¦s very convenient for light power consumption USB devices to work in this mode. Just plug your device and start working. Also, the external 2-pin Terminal Block Connector is used for self-powered mode in case you need more power for the 7 downstream ports.
Since USB is the most popular external port for the devices to connect to PCs, the USB-HUB7K-V2 provides an ideal solution to expand your USB ports immediately and save your investment.
- Compliant with USB Specification Revision 1.1
- Metal Case, Ideal for Critical Applications
- Supports High-speed and/or Full-speed Packet Protocol Sequencer for Endpoint 0/1
- All USB Connectors Support Screw-Lock Feature
- Provides 7 Downstream Facing Ports
- Self-powered and Bus-powered Mode
- Supports 350-Watt Surge Protection per Port
- Downstream Port Status with LED