The USB-HUB4K is an USB2.0 Hub that comply with the Universal Serial Bus (USB) Specifications Revision 2.0 and work up to 480Mbps. It provides 4 downstream facing ports with standard A-type USB2.0 connectors. It supports screw lock features for both upstream (USB type B) and downstream (USB type A) connectors with the screw lock USB cables. It prevents from disconnecting the USB cables accidently.
With NEC uPD720114 USB2.0 controller, it works backward compatible either when any one of downstream port is connected to an USB1.1 compliant device, or when the upstream port is connected to a USB1.1 compliant host.
The USB-HUB4K also provides an unique feature to work in the bus-powered mode without an external AC power adapter. ItÂ¦s very convenient for light power consumption USB devices to work in this mode without an extra power supply. Only plug then go ahead. Besides, the external DC jack is used for self-powered mode if you need more power on the 4 downstream ports.
Since the USB is the most popular external port for the devices to connect to PCs, the USB-HUB4K provides an ideal solution to expand your USB ports immediately and save your investment.
- Compliant with USB Specification Revision 2.0
- Built-in NEC uPD720114 USB2.0 Hub Controller
- Metal Case, Ideal for Critical Applications
- Supports Screw Lock Features for both Upstream and Downstream USB Ports
- Supports High-speed and/or Full-speed Packet Protocol Sequencer for Endpoint 0/1
- Provides 4 Downstream Facing Ports
- Supports 480Mbps, 12Mbps and 1.5Mbps Speeds
- One Transaction Translator per Hub and Supports 4 Concurrent Non-periodic Transactions
- Self-powered and Bus-powered Mode
- Downstream Port Status with LED