Antaira’s LNX-0702G-SFP industrial gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch series are IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable. The unit is designed with five gigabit Ethernet ports and two dual rate (100/1000) SFP slots, making it ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and long distance communication.
This product series provides high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. It supports the power redundancy feature using a dual power input design with reverse polarity protection. In addition, the built-in relay warning function alerts maintainers when power failures occur.
The LNX-0702G-SFP series offers an operating temperature range of -10 to 70°C and is a perfectly designed product to fulfill special needs for industrial automation, outdoor applications, and harsh weather environments.
- 5*10/100/1000Tx Fast Ethernet Ports & 2*100/1000 SFP Slot
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 14Gbps Back-Plane (Switching Fabric)
- 8K MAC Address Table
- 9.6Kbytes Jumbo Frame Support
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- UL Class I, Division 2 Certified
- Redundant Power Input Design: 12~48VDC
- Built-in 1 relay output for Power Failure Detection
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range - STD: -10° to 70° C
- 5-Year Warranty