8-Port Industrial Compact Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, w/8*10/100/1000Tx; EOT: -40°C ~ 75°C
Overview of the Antaira LNX-C800G-T Compact 8-Port Industrial Unmanaged Ethernet Switch
Compact 8-Port Industrial Unmanaged Gigabit Switch | Antaira
Antaira Technologies’ LNX-C800G series is a compact 8-port industrial Ethernet switch. The small form factor of this metal IP30 rated industrial switch is 30% smaller allowing for a more versatile implementation. The LNX-C800G series is equipped with 8*10/100/1000Tx RJ45 Ethernet ports; with a backplane speed of 16gbps. The industrial-grade design and compact size of the LNX-C800G series makes this the ideal unit for integration into projects or other applications that need a small footprint.
The LNX-C800G series supports reverse polarity and overload current protection. This product series supports DIN-rail as well as wall-mountable orientations and provides extended operating temperature range model in -40°C to 75°C. This is an industrial-grade unit applicable for networking applications in factory automation, ITS, power/utility, water wastewater treatment plants, or any application that needs a compact solution.
- Compact Industrial Grade Design
- Supports 8-Port 10/100/1000Tx RJ45 Fast Ethernet
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- Redundant Power Input Design: 12~48VDC
- Power Polarity Reverse Protect
- Overload Current Protection
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operation Temperature Range: -40°C to 75°C
- 5-Year Warranty