Compact 5-Port Industrial Gigabit Unmangaed Ethernet Switch, w/5*10/100/1000TX; EOT: -40 to 75C
Overview of the Antaira LNX-C500G-T Compact 5-Port Industrial Unmanaged Switch, Gigabit
Compact 5-Port Industrial Unmanaged Gigabit Switch | Antaira
Antaira’s new Compact design LNX-C500G-T industrial gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch is IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable. The unit is designed with 5 gigabit Ethernet ports connections, making it ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and flexible installation for enclosure room saving.
This product series provides high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. It also supports an extended operating temperature from -40 to 75°C.
The LNX-C500G-T is a perfect industrial networking product to support any application such as power/utility, water wastewater treatment, oil/gas/mining, process control automation, security access control systems, and intelligent transportation systems.
- Compact Industrial Grade Design
- Supports 5*10/100/1000Tx
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 8K MAC Address Table
- 10Kbytes Jumbo Frame Support
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- Redundant Power Input Design: 12~48VDC
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Extended Operating Temperature Range: -40° to 75° C
- 5-Year Warranty