20-Port Industrial Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, w/16*10/100/1000Tx + 4*100/1000 SFP Slots
Overview of the Antaira LNX-2004G-SFP 20-Port, Industrial Unmanaged Switch, Gigabit, 4 Fiber Ports
20-Port Industrial Unmanaged Gigabit Switch w/ 4 Fiber | Antaira
Antaira’s new LNX-2004G-SFP industrial gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch is IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable. The unit is designed with 16 gigabit Ethernet ports and 4 dual rate (100/1000) SFP slots for fiber connections, making it ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and long distance communication.
This product series provides high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. It also a supports standard operating temperature from -10° to 70°C.
The LNX-2004G-SFP is a perfect industrial networking product to support any applications that require high bandwidth or high density connections, such as Power/Utility, Water Wastewater Treatment, Oil/Gas/Mining, Process Control Automation, Security Access Control Systems, and Intelligent Transportation Systems.
- Supports 16*10/100/1000Tx + 4*100/1000 SFP ports
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 8K MAC Address Table
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- Redundant Power Input Design: 12~48VDC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Power Failure Detection
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range: -10° to 70°C
- 5-Year Warranty