16-Port Industrial Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, w/ 12*10/100/1000Tx + 4*100/1000 SFP Slots
Antaira Technologies’ LNX-1604G-SFP industrial gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch series is IP30 rated and
DIN-Rail mountable. Each unit is designed with twelve gigabit Ethernet ports and four dual rate (100/1000) SFP slots for fiber connections, making it ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and long distance communication; such as, power/utility, water wastewater treatment plants, oil/gas/mining, process control automation, security access control systems, and intelligent transportation systems.
This product series has a hardened design providing high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated
voltage. It also has a dual power input support of 12~48VDC. There are two wide operating temperature
models to support either a -10 to 70 ̊C or - 40 to 75 ̊C environment.
- Supports 12*10/100/1000Tx + 4*100/1000 SFP ports
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 8K MAC Address Table
- Jumbo Frame Support: 12.2K
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- Redundant Power Input Design: 12~48VDC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Power Failure Warning
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range: -10° to 70° C
- 5-Year Warranty
Antaira's industrial unmanaged gigabit Ethernet switches offer a wide range of 10/100/1000TX models that provide basic connectivity with maximum performance connecting up to 10x faster than Fast Ethernet switches. We design our unmanaged gigabit switches to operate at peak levels in the toughest industrial and environmental settings. Choose from our slim five port models up to our heavy-duty 18 port models. If you have any questions about our unmanaged gigabit Ethernet switches, please contact our team today.