12-Port Industrial Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, w/8*10/100/1000Tx + 4*100/1000 SFP Slots; EOT: -40 ~ 75C
Overview of the Antaira LNX-1204G-SFP-T 12-Port, Industrial Unmanaged Switch, Gigabit, 4 Fiber Ports
12-Port Industrial Unmanaged Gigabit Switch w/ 4 Fiber | Antaira
Antaira’s new LNX-1204G-SFP-T industrial gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch is IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable. The unit is designed with 8 gigabit Ethernet ports and 4 dual rate (100/1000) SFP slots for fiber connections, making it ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and long distance communication.
This product provides high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. It also supports an extended operating temperature from -40 to 75°C.
The LNX-1204G-SFP-T is a perfect industrial networking product to support any applications that require high bandwidth or high density connections, such as Power/Utility, Water Wastewater Treatment, Oil/Gas/Mining, Process Control Automation, Security Access Control Systems, and Intelligent Transportation Systems.
- Supports 8*10/100/1000Tx + 4*100/1000 SFP ports
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 24Gbps Back-Plane (Switching Fabric)
- 8K MAC Address Table
- 9.6Kbytes Jumbo Frame Support
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- Redundant Power Input Design: 12~48VDC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Power Failure Detection
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range: -40° to 75° C
- 5-Year Warranty