12-Port Industrial Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, w/ 10*10/100/1000Tx + 2*100/1000 SFP Slots
Antaira’s new LNX-1202G-SFP industrial gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch is IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable. Each unit is designed with 10 gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 dual rate (100/1000) SFP slots for fiber connections, making it ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and long distance communication.
This product provides high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. The unit also supports a standard operating temperature from -10 to 70°C.
The LNX-1202G-SFP is a perfect industrial networking product to support any applications that require high bandwidth or high density connections, such as Power/Utility, Water Wastewater Treatment, Oil/Gas/Mining, Process Control Automation, Security Access Control Systems, and Intelligent Transportation Systems.
- Supports 10*10/100/1000Tx + 2*100/1000 SFP ports
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 24Gbps Back-Plane (Switching Fabric)
- 8K MAC Address Table
- 9.6Kbytes Jumbo Frame Support
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- UL Class I, Division 2 Certified
- Redundant Power Input Design: 12~48VDC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Power Failure Detection
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range: -10° to 70° C
- 5-Year Warranty
Antaira's industrial unmanaged gigabit Ethernet switches offer a wide range of 10/100/1000TX models that provide basic connectivity with maximum performance connecting up to 10x faster than Fast Ethernet switches. We design our unmanaged gigabit switches to operate at peak levels in the toughest industrial and environmental settings. Choose from our slim five port models up to our heavy-duty 18 port models. If you have any questions about our unmanaged gigabit Ethernet switches, please contact our team today.