10-Port Industrial Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, w/8*10/100/1000Tx + 2*100/1000 SFP Slots; EOT: -40 to 75 C
Overview of the Antaira LNX-1002G-SFP-T 10-Port, Industrial Unmanaged Switch, Gigabit, 2 Fiber Ports
10-Port Industrial Unmanaged Gigabit Switch w/ 2 Fiber | Antaira
Antaira’s LNX-1002G-SFP-T industrial gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch series are IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable. Each unit is designed with 8 gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 dual rate (100/1000) SFP slots, making it ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and long distance communication.
This product series provides high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. It supports the power redundancy feature using a dual power input design with reverse polarity protection. In addition, the built-in relay warning function alerts maintainers when power failures occur.
The LNX-1002G-SFP-T has an extended operating temperature range of -40 to 75°C and is perfectly designed to fulfill any special needs for industrial automation, outdoor applications and harsh weather environments.
- Supports 8-Port 10/100/1000Tx + 2-Port 100/1000 SFP
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 20Gbps Back-Plane (Switching Fabric)
- 8K MAC Address Table
- 9.6Kbytes Jumbo Frame Support
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- UL Class I, Division 2 Certified
- Redundant Power Input Design: 12~48VDC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Power Failure Detection
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range - EOT: -40° to 75° C
- 5-Year Warranty