7-Port Industrial Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, with 5*10/100/1000Tx and 2*100/1000 SFP Slots; EOT: -40°C to 75°C
Overview of the Antaira LNX-0702G-SFP-T 7-Port, Industrial Unmanaged Switch, Gigabit
7-Port Industrial Unmanaged Gigabit Switch w/ 2 Fiber | Antaira
Antaira’s LNX-0702G-SFP-T industrial gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch series are IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable. The unit is designed with five gigabit Ethernet ports and two dual rate (100/1000) SFP slots, making it ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and long distance communication.
The LNX-0702G-SFP-T provides high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. It supports the power redundancy feature using a dual power input design with reverse polarity protection. In addition, the built-in relay warning function alerts maintainers when power failures occur.
The LNX-0702G-SFP-T has an extended operating temperature range of -40 to 75°C. It is a perfectly designed product to fulfill special needs for industrial automation, outdoor applications, and harsh weather environments.
- 5*10/100/1000Tx Fast Ethernet Ports & 2*100/1000 SFP Slot
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 14Gbps Back-Plane (Switching Fabric)
- 8K MAC Address Table
- 9.6Kbytes Jumbo Frame Support
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- UL Class I, Division 2 Certified
- Redundant Power Input Design: 12~48VDC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Power Failure Detection
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range - EOT: -40° to 75° C
- 5-Year Warranty