5-Port Industrial Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, w/4*10/100/1000Tx + 1*100/1000 SFP Slot; EOT: -40~75C
Antaira’s LNX-0501G-SFP-T industrial gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch series are IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable. Each unit is designed with four gigabit Ethernet ports and one dual rate (100/1000) SFP slot, making it ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and long distance communication.
The LNX-0501G-SFP-T provides high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. It supports the power redundancy feature using a dual power input design with reverse polarity protection.
In addition, the built-in relay warning function alerts maintainers when power failures or port breaks occur, plus the built-in advanced broadcast storm protection feature will block any data packet that exceeds a defined limit when it arrives to a port, until the rate decreases to a lower threshold.
The LNX-0501G-SFP-T series includes two models: one with an operating temperature range of -10 to 70°C, and the other one with an extended operating temperature range of -40 to 75°C. It is a perfectly design product to fulfill any special needs for industrial automation, outdoor applications and harsh weather environments.
- Network Broadcast Storm Protection
- 4*10/100/1000Tx Fast Ethernet Ports & 1*100/1000 SFP Slot
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 10Gbps Back-Plane (Switching Fabric)
- 8K MAC Address Table
- 9.6Kbytes Jumbo Frame Support
- Surge Protection: 3,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- UL Class I, Division 2 Certified
- Redundant Power Input Design – 12~48VDC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Port Break Alarm
- IP30 Rugged Aluminum Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range - EOT: -40° to 75° C
- 5-Year Warranty
Antaira's industrial unmanaged gigabit Ethernet switches offer a wide range of 10/100/1000TX models that provide basic connectivity with maximum performance connecting up to 10x faster than Fast Ethernet switches. We design our unmanaged gigabit switches to operate at peak levels in the toughest industrial and environmental settings. Choose from our slim five port models up to our heavy-duty 18 port models. If you have any questions about our unmanaged gigabit Ethernet switches, please contact our team today.