5-Port Industrial Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, w/4*10/100/1000Tx + 1*100/1000 SFP Slot; EOT: -40~75C
Overview of the Antaira LNX-0501G-SFP-T 5-Port, Industrial Unmanaged Switch
5-Port Industrial Unmanaged Ethernet Switch w/ 1 Fiber | Antaira
Antaira’s LNX-0501G-SFP-T industrial gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch series are IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable. Each unit is designed with four gigabit Ethernet ports and one dual rate (100/1000) SFP slot, making it ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and long distance communication.
The LNX-0501G-SFP-T provides high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. It supports the power redundancy feature using a dual power input design with reverse polarity protection.
In addition, the built-in relay warning function alerts maintainers when power failures or port breaks occur, plus the built-in advanced broadcast storm protection feature will block any data packet that exceeds a defined limit when it arrives to a port, until the rate decreases to a lower threshold.
The LNX-0501G-SFP-T series includes two models: one with an operating temperature range of -10 to 70°C, and the other one with an extended operating temperature range of -40 to 75°C. It is a perfectly design product to fulfill any special needs for industrial automation, outdoor applications and harsh weather environments.
- Network Broadcast Storm Protection
- 4*10/100/1000Tx Fast Ethernet Ports & 1*100/1000 SFP Slot
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 10Gbps Back-Plane (Switching Fabric)
- 8K MAC Address Table
- 9.6Kbytes Jumbo Frame Support
- Surge Protection: 3,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- UL Class I, Division 2 Certified
- Redundant Power Input Design – 12~48VDC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Port Break Alarm
- IP30 Rugged Aluminum Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range - EOT: -40° to 75° C
- 5-Year Warranty