10-Port Industrial PoE+ Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, w/8*10/100Tx + 2*Gigabit Combo (2*10/100/1000 RJ45, and 2*100/1000 SFP Slot)
Overview of the Antaira LNP-1002C-SFP Compact 10-Port Industrial Switch
LNP-1002C-SFP | 10-Port Industrial PoE+ Gb Unmanaged Switch
Antaira’s LNP-1002C-SFP industrial PoE+ gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch is IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable. Each unit is embedded with eight 10/100Tx Fast Ethernet ports that are IEEE 802.3at compliant (power-over-Ethernet plus) and two gigabit combo ports with two 10/100/1000Tx Fast Ethernet and dual rate (100/1000) SFP slots, making it ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and long distance communication.
This product series provides high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. It supports the power redundancy feature using a dual power input design with reverse polarity protection. In addition, the built-in relay warning function alerts maintainers when power failures occur. It is an ideal solution for harsh environments and industrial applications.
The LNP-1002C-SFP series includes two models: one with a standard operating temperature range of -10 to 70°C, and the other one with an extended operating temperature range of -40 to 75°C. It is a perfectly designed product to fulfill special needs within industrial automation, outdoor applications and harsh weather environments.
- Supports 8-Port 10/100Tx IEEE 802.3at PoE+ Compliant with 30W per Port, + 2 Gigabit Combo Ports (2*10/100/100 RJ45, and 2*100/1000 SFP Slots)
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Non-Blocking Switching Fabric
- 8K MAC Address Table
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- UL Class I, Division 2 Certified
- Redundant Power Input Design: 48~55VDC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Power Failure Warning
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range STD: -10° to 70°C
- 5-Year Warranty