8-Port Industrial PoE+ Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, w/8*10/100Tx (30W/Port); EOT: -40~75C
Overview of the Antaira LNP-0800-T 8-Port Industrial Unmanaged Switch, PoE
8-Port Industrial PoE+ Unmanaged Ethernet Switch | Antaira
Antaira’s LNP-0800 series switch is a smart 8-port Industrial Unmanaged Ethernet Switch that supports IEEE-802.3at (Power-over-Ethernet Plus) on ports 1 to 8. This switch is classified as power sourcing equipment (PSE), and when used in this way, the LNP-0800 series switch enables centralization of the power supply and provides up to 30 watts of power per port.
The LNP-0800 series switch can be used to power IEEE 802.3af or 802.3at compliant power devices (PD), eliminating the need for additional wiring, and supports IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3x with 10/100BTx, full or half duplex, and MDI/MDI-X auto sensing to provide an economical solution for the Industrial Ethernet Network. In addition, the Network Broadcast Storm Protection and built-in relay warning function alerts network engineers when power failures or port breaks occur.
- Network broadcast storm protection
- 8-Port IEEE 802.3at compliant PoE+ Function with 30W/Port
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 2K MAC Address Table
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC support
- UL Class I, Division 2 Certified
- Redundant Power Input Design – 48~55VDC
- Built-in 1 relay output for Port Break Alarm
- IP30 Rugged Aluminum Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount support
- Operating Temperature range - STD: -10° to 70° C, EOT: -40° to 75° C
- 5-Year Warranty
Antaira's industrial 10/100TX unmanaged PoE Ethernet switches offer anywhere from five to 26 port power over Ethernet (PoE) plug and play networking solutions. These PoE-powered unmanaged switches are classified as power sourcing equipment (PSE), which allows for the centralization of the power supply. Any IEEE 802.3af or 802.3at compliant power devices can be powered without the need for any additional wiring. Our unmanaged PoE Ethernet switches can handle tough environments in any factory, substation, or outdoor location where they are needed. Contact us today with any questions.