5-Port Industrial PoE+ Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, w/4*10/100Tx (30W/Port) + 1*100Fx Single-mode 30Km, 12VDC-36VDC
Antaira Technologies’ LNP-0501-24 series is an industrial PoE+ unmanaged Ethernet switch featuring 4*10/100Tx Fast Ethernet RJ45 ports and 1*100Fx fiber port with SC or ST type connectors and an option for multi-mode (2Km) or single-mode (30Km). Each Ethernet port supports an IEEE 802.3at high power PoE+ output up to 30W per port, making it ideal for applications that demand a PoE power source. This product series provides a low voltage input range of 12~36VDC with an internal voltage booster to support a 48VDC PoE power output.
The LNP-0501-24 series is IP30 rated and DIN-rail mountable. There are also two wide operating temperature models for either a standard temperature range (STD: -10°C to 70°C) or an extended temperature range (EOT: -40°C to 75°C).
It also provides Ethernet connectivity with PoE functions and a fiber connection for mobile surveillance applications utilizing a low voltage power source as a battery, and for any other industrial automation field sites needing a 24VDC power source, such as, security surveillance, traffic monitoring systems, oil/gas and mining, facility management for power/utility, water wastewater treatment plants, and lastly, automated production lines in factory automation.
- Network broadcast storm protection
- 4-Port IEEE 802.3at compliant PoE+ Function with 30W/Port
- 1-Port 100Fx SC/ST type connector (Multi / Single mode)
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 2K MAC Address Table
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC support
- UL Class I, Division 2 Certified
- Redundant Power Input Design – 12~36VDC
- Built-in 1 relay output for Port Break Alarm
- IP30 Rugged Aluminum Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount support
- Operating Temperature range - STD: -10° to 70° C, EOT: -40° to 75° C
- 5-Year Warranty
Antaira's industrial 10/100TX unmanaged PoE Ethernet switches offer anywhere from five to 26 port power over Ethernet (PoE) plug and play networking solutions. These PoE-powered unmanaged switches are classified as power sourcing equipment (PSE), which allows for the centralization of the power supply. Any IEEE 802.3af or 802.3at compliant power devices can be powered without the need for any additional wiring. Our unmanaged PoE Ethernet switches can handle tough environments in any factory, substation, or outdoor location where they are needed. Contact us today with any questions.