Antaira Technologies MSC-104B-SI is a four port RS-422/485 PCI card, designed for the PC workstation as either a client or server. Capable of providing instant 4 port serial port expansion via the PCI bus.
The MSC-104B-SI is compatible with new and legacy RS-422/485 devices. With easy installation and use with its plug-and-play feature. MSC-104B-SI provides the scalability to quickly adapt to new serial technologies and I/O devices.
With the PCI Plug-and-Play feature and drive, simply follow the Install Wizard and you are done. The Install wizard will recognize the device upon connection and install the drivers automatically. MSC-104B-SI will have two DB9 male connectors that are suitable for both 4-wire RS-422/485 and 2-wire RS-485 applications.The major benefit of the MSC-104B-SI serial card is the surge and isolation protection of 15KV.
- Supports Quad 16C950 UART Serial Ports over PCI Slot
- PCI 32-bit, PIO Mode with 133MB/S Bandwidth
- Supports RS-485 Auto Transceiver Turn Around by Unique Featured ATTA?v Hardware
- PCI IRQ Sharing Feature Eliminates IRQ Conflicts
- 4XDB9-male Connectors with DB37M Octopus Cable
- 4-wire RS-422 and 2-wire RS-485 applications
- Supports 128-Byte Deep FIFO
- Supports Baud Rate up to 921.6Kpbs
- Isolated and 15KV ESD Surge Protection