Antaira Technologies MSC-102B1-SI is a RS-422/485 PCI card, designed for the PC workstation as either a client or server. Capable of providing instant 2 port serial port expansion via the PCI bus.
The MSC-102B1-SI is compatible with new and legacy RS-422/485 devices. With easy installation and use with its plug-and-play feature. The MSC-102B1-SI provides the scalability to quickly adapt to new serial technologies and I/O devices.
With the PCI Plug-and-Play feature and drive, simply follow the Install Wizard and you are done. The Install wizard will recognize the device upon connection and install the drivers automatically. The MSC-102B1-SI will have two DB9 male connectors that are suitable for both 4-wire RS-422/485 and 2-wire RS-485 applications. The major benefit of the MSC-102B1-SI serial card is the surge and isolation protection of 15KV and 2,500Vrms respectively.
- Two 16C950 UART Serial Ports over PCI Slot
- PCI Specification 3.0 Compliant, 133MB/S Bandwidth
- Supports RS-485 Auto Transceiver Turn Around by Unique Featured ATTA?v Hardware
- PCI IRQ Sharing Feature Eliminates IRQ Conflicts
- Two DB9-male Connectors
- 4-wire RS-422/485 and 2-wire RS-485 applications
- RS-422/485 speed up to 921.6Kpbs
- 2,5000Vrms Isolated and 15KV ESD Surge Protection