Industrial Compact RS-232/422/485 To Fiber Converter, Multi-Mode 2KM, SC Connector, -40°C ~ 70°C
Overview of the Antaira STF-401C-CM02-T Serial to Fiber Converter, Multi-mode
STF-401C-CM02-T Serial to Fiber Converter, Multi-mode | Antaira
The STF-401C series Compact Industrial Serial-to-Fiber Media Converter Series provides a solution to extend any RS-232 or RS-422/485 serial device data transmission distance with 100Fx Fiber (SC or ST connector) options via Multi-Mode in 2Km or Single-Mode in 30Km. It features a Din-Rail Type design to give users an easy installation and maintenance purpose in any harsh industrial environment.
A perfect solution for any single “Point-to-Point” applications with Industrial manufacturing in Factory Automation; Remote sensing and signaling/metering in ITS; EMI resistant for IEDs data transmission in Substation Automation; Industrial Control in Process Control Automation, such as WWTP and Oil/Gas/Mining.
- Fan-less and Din-Rail design for Harsh Industrial Environment
- Built in 1Port RS-232(DB9) or RS-422/485(Terminal Block) Serial Port
- Supports SC or ST Multi-mode 2Km, Single-mode 30Km
- Dip Switch to Change RS-485 Data Signals Pull High/Low Resistor
- Supports Input Voltage 9 ~ 48VDC
- Supports Reverse Polarity Protection
- Wide Range Operating Temperature Supports: -40 to 70°C
- Applicable with Point-to-Point, Half Duplex Single Ring Topology Serial Fiber Daisy Chain Network application
- 5-Year Warranty