RS232 To RS232 7-wire 2500Vrms Isolator, w/ 15KV ESD Protection
Overview of the Antaira STS-1921SI Serial to Serial Isolator
STS-1921SI Serial to Serial Isolator | Antaira
The STS-1921SI RS232 to RS232 Isolation Adapter is designed for your PC, workstation, thin client, or server to provide an instant isolation solution to the serial devices.
The STS-1921SI equipped a female DB9 connector that can be connected to your PC. The RS232 port, configured as a DCE port, has a female DB9 connector with pins for all RS232 signals (TXD, RXD, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, RI and GND) are isolated coupled to the male DB9 connector configured as a DTE port.
The STS-1921SI is compatible with new and legacy RS232 devices. It is easy to install and use without turning your PCÂ¦s power off. It provides the scalability to quickly adapt to new RS232 technologies to provide an instant isolation and ESD protection solution. Complete product line offer many choices help you to expand and make your serial network grow with your requirements.
- Provides one RS232 to RS232 Adaptation
- Supports up to 2,500Vrms Isolation for all RS232 Signals (TXD, RXD, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, RI, GND)
- Supports DB9 Female (DCE) to DB9 Male (DTE) Connector Conversion
- Supports 15KV ESD Protection
- Supports Baud Rate up to 921.6 Kbps
- +5V DC External Power is Required, Powered by AC Adapter or USB Port with USB-to-DC-Jack Cable
- Support Wall and DIN RAIL Mounting Kits
- Compact Size for Critical Applications
- No Driver Required for All Operating Systems