Antaira Technologies STS-1915S-PA is a RS232 to RS422/485 serial converter with 5V/1A 100-240VAC Power Adapter. Designed to work as either a client or server, the unit is able to provide RS422/485 serial communication through the standard RS232 port.
The STS-1915S is equipped with a standard DB9 female connector and serial terminal block for flexible wiring. The serial converter can be either powered by the RS232 line voltage or a USB to barrel 5VDC input jack.
This item can convert between unbalanced RS232 full-duplex signals to balanced RS422/485 full or half duplex signals. The RS485 serial is able to be configured in either a two or four wire configuration. The serial converter is compatible with both new and legacy RS422 and RS485 devices.
- Easy RS422/485 Conversion from RS232 Port
- Supports 4-wire RS422 , 2-wire and 4-wre RS485 applications
- Supports RS485 Auto Transceiver Turn Around With the Unique Featured ATTA Hardware
- Automatic Baud Rate Detection
- DB9-Female (RS232) to 5-pin Terminal Block Connector Conversion
- Compact Size for Critical Applications
- No Driver Required for All Operating Systems
- 5V/1A 100~240VAC Power Adapter included