8-Port 1U Rackmount Industrial R422/485 Serial Device Server w/Optical Isolation, AC Input
Overview of the Antaira STE-708Bi Rackmount Serial to Ethernet Device Server
8-Port Rackmount Serial Device Server RS232, AC | Antaira
The STE-708 series is an 8-port industrial 1U 19” rackmount designed as an RS232 or RS422/485 serial device server. Each unit is built with dual LAN ports which allow users to set up a ring topology network for dual data redundancy applications. It also supports high EMC protection and 2.5KV optical isolation for RS422/485 models. It is designed with wide operating temperature support (-20° to 70°C) to fulfill any industrial environmental application.
Many industrial applications still require legacy serial equipment such as PLCs, barcode scanners, and display signs, security access controllers, CNC controllers and many more that are not yet Ethernet ready for a TCP/IP network. Antaira’s STE-708 is designed to transmit data bi-directionally between one-or-more serial devices to a TCP/IP network. Plus the advanced network and data redundancy features would allow users to execute an excellent remote management application.
- 1U 19” Rack-Mount Metal Housing Design
- Industrial High EMC Protection
- 8 Port RS422/485 Serial Ports
- Built-in Dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet for Applications: Daisy Chain Ethernet / Network Redundancy / Data Redundancy Network
- 2.5KV Isolation Protection
- Serial Data Throughput Rate: 50~921.6Kbps
- Supports Virtual COM, TCP/UDP Server/Client, and Tunneling Mode
- Configuration via Built-in Web Console, and Windows Utilities
- Power Input: 100~240VAC
- Wide Operating Temperature Range Support: -20° to 70° C (-4°F ~ 158°F)
- 5-Year Warranty