Compact Industrial Gigabit IEEE 802.3bt/PSE Ethernet-to-Fiber Media Converter, 1*10/100/1000TX (PSE: 90W) to 1*100/1000 SFP Slot
Overview of the Antaira IMP-C1000-SFP-bt Industrial PoE Media Converter, IEEE 802.3bt
Industrial 802.3bt PoE Fiber Media Converter w/ SFP | Antaira
Antaira Technologies’ IMP-C1000-SFP-bt is a compact IP30 rated gigabit Ethernet-to-Fiber media converter featuring a 10/100/1000TX Ethernet port that supports IEEE 802.3bt high power PoE supplying up to 90 watts. It has a dual-rate 100/1000 SFP slot and is perfectly designed to fulfill industrial applications that require distance extension and high bandwidth capabilities. This small form factor is ideal for saving space in outdoor applications such as factory automation, security, ITS transportation, power/utility, water wastewater treatment plants, and any other extreme ambient weather environments.
The IMP-C1000-SFP-bt has a built-in PD Remote Reset Technology function (PRRT). The PRRT function allows user to remotely reboot the media converter and reset the connected powered device (PD). The unit also has 48~55VDC redundant power inputs with reverse polarity and overload current protection. This product supports DIN-rail and wall-mountable orientations as well as standard operating temperature range model in STD: -10°C to 65°C.
- 1-Port 10/100/1000Tx RJ45 with IEEE 802.3bt Compliant PoE
- 1-Port 100/1000Fx SFP Slot
- Link Fault Pass-Through (LFP) Function Support
- PD Remote Reset Technology (PRRT) Function Support
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- Power Input: 48~55VDC in 4-Pin Terminal Block
- DIN-Rail or Wall Mountable
- Standard Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to 65°C
- 5-Year Warranty