12-Port Industrial Gigabit IEEE 802.3bt PoE++ Light Layer 3 Managed Ethernet Switch, with 4*10/100/1000Tx (95W/Port), 4*10/100/1000Tx (30W/Port), and 4*100/1000 SFP Slots; EOT: -40°C to 75°C with special Bosch firmware
LMP-1204G-SFP-bt-T-BOS | 12-Port Switch | Antaira
Antaira Technologies’ LMP-1204G-SFP-bt-T-BOS is a 12-port industrial Gigabit PoE++ managed Ethernet switch embedded with 4*10/100/1000TxEthernet ports that support IEEE 802.3bt for a maximum of 95W/port, 4*10/100/1000Tx Ethernet ports with IEEE 802.3af/at support for a maximum of 30W/Port, and 4*100/1000 dual rate SFP slots for fiber connection. The LMP-1204G-SFP-bt-T-BOS is a fully-manageable Light Layer 3 Ethernet switch that is pre-loaded with a user-friendly web management console design. It supports the ring network redundancy function using the market’s open standard ITU-T G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switch (ERPS) protocol that has a <50ms network recovery time. The advanced network filtering and security functions, such as IGMP, VLAN, QoS, SNMP, RMON, Modbus TCP, and 802.1X/HTTPS/SSH/SSL increase determinism and improve network management for remote SCADA systems or control networks.
The LMP-1204G-SFP-bt-T-BOS is IP30 rated,DIN-rail mountable, and supports an extended temperature range (EOT: -40°C to 75°C). It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for industrial networking applications, such as power/utility, water wastewater, oil/gas/mining, factory automation, security surveillance, ITS and any other outdoor or harsh environment.
- Supports 4*10/100/1000Tx IEEE 802.3bt Compliant with 95W/Port, 4*10/100/1000Tx IEEE 802.3af/at Compliant with 30W/Port, and 4*100/1000 SFP Slots
- Network Redundancy Support: RSTP/MSTP, and G.8032 ERPS v1/v2 (Recovery Time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1/v2/v3, up to 1024 Groups
- Supports QoS (IEEE 802.1p) and CoS/ToS
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1/v2c
- Power Input: 48~55VDC in 6-Pin Terminal Block
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- IP30 Protection
- DIN-Rail or Wall Mountable
- Operating Temperature Range – EOT: -40°C to 75°C
- 5-Year Warranty